Wednesday, February 17, 2021

My voice again!

 So I am getting pissed , if to say it straight out! No pink colored glasses on.

You can say very well that my mental health is under a lot of pressure, because I am too logical of a person to understand the bullshit we are made to live through. 

But let me elaborate on that, and always remember - this is my voice and I can think and feel how I think and feel!

As an athlete for all my adult life, my priority has always been health. Because without it, I cannot do what I do, I cannot practice sports if I am not healthy, not for the level of competition at least. So there is no possible way for me to accept the craziness that is forced upon people in the excuse of "health".

For a normal person few days of being sick is just no-biggy, like ok I feel a bit down and maybe get some cough, runny nose or even a bit of fever, and so many still went to work, filled their body with available medicine and well some days, maybe a week and its forgotten. For an athlete this few days is too much, so always being careful, washing hands before meals (which was so not cool thing to do before the pandemic), keeping the distance in supermarkets (oh how I hated the people who almost smelled my neck while in the line for the cashier, oh how many times I had to look the next person with oh so angry look and step away). Eating healthy, getting the extra vitamins from food supplements as well, especially in cold and dark weather times. And yes for us the physical exercise is our bread, so we keep the body active - which means better immune system. And of course being extra careful when on form, as then our immune systems are actually very vulnerable. So I know how to stay healthy and what does make my immune system stronger and what not!

For me it was insane that democratic free countries took so easily away some our human rights. Just crazy! Like am I a kid that you dont give me responsibility ! Just like for example why the hell dont you ban selling cigarettes?! There is no benefit for health, but you let people to decide what to do with their health. If you see that people dont know what is health then you educate them, put more effort in staying healthy than curing the sickness, but hey this will not have profit, yes there is the key - money! The pandemic fuss is over the stage where it did give a damn about our health. And why so many people are dying now, well its just that, no sh.t is given. What the number of deaths reflect is the state in which the general health in population is and plus the state of the health care systems, if they stopped planned treatments then well here is another reason for people dying. Its nothing to do with Covid, it just happend to be illness that shows whats wrong with our ways of life, many studies already confirm my hunch , that it effects the obese people more, obese means you dont care about your health and you only rely on medicine (in social media I have noticed a lot of well-over-healthy-fat people saying you are still beautiful, so you can stay as you are, well yes beauty is one thing, healthy is another). Well here is a disease that dont have a medicament to treat and all hell is loose! Like really! Think a little, what is the cause, it definitely is not Covid.

So going back to taking away our freedom. I could in good faith understand the two first weeks, when it was all a shock and we needed the time to think about it, but more! No way! I want my responsibility to be a grownup. I am not some kind of child that has not yet have the full view of my world. I am not talking about not protecting the weaker, I am talking about taking responsibility for our decisions. I have been super careful as always not to get sick, but I know sometimes it can happen also when you are careful. I have also elder relatives that I know are in a weaker positions because as we get older our immune system gets weaker, but its no excuse to stop exercising at the age of 40 (or even earlier) as many do, because in the movement lies our health. I have been super supportive of my mom recent years going to yoga and gymnastic classes and making longer walks, because I know this what can keep her healthier and that is what I encourage. Not staying at home, and getting even more inactive with the age. I encourage to stay active and eat better, because this is what gives us control, the medicine world is there for the extreme situations and heavy health issues.

And recently I have also thought about the businesses that have been forced to close doors, so the politicians give us the signal, you dont matter, they dont give you the responsibility to take care of you and your loved ones, you dont matter. And that sickens me to the stomach, the irony of this, the reason the rules are made right now is that "we do it for you" and the action they imply is "no people no problem".

And my belief is that in this pandemic, the focus has been so off, it has never really been health, but it has been the sickness. As long as this continues to be the focus, we will never have the health we could have in the general population. This should be taken as a lesson, to introduce actual classes in middle schools about health, about healthy eating, about being active and how it effects your health. Because there is no such power than knowledge. Because I dont want to be imprisoned because other people dont exercise, eat sh.t, smoke and drink excessively, I am my own choice, I am my own responsibility, I have rights to all my human rights, that have been fought for so many long years, and all of a sudden they dont matter!? I believed I live in a free world, but actually it seems it has all been a good disguise. 

Oh and there is one more thing, the mask! I am not sure whats the purpose, if to think about it then just a mass control test and confirm to the uneducated mass that we are fighting Covid. And I dont understand the medicine people who say it needs to be. For me its just for the uneducated people who dont know that if they sneeze they need to cover their mouth. The thing is that when it was the bad flu period couple of years ago, it was said the surgical mask dont stop virus, it stops bacteria. And why doctors wear masks, well it was for the protection of patients, not doctors themselves, for not to give more bacteria to a sick person or a wound, that would make things worse. If they really need to protect themselves, then the doctors use full body equipment, the full plastic bag type.
And lets get even deeper, people wear them on the streets with rain, like with high humidity and wet the masks dont even protect you from bacteria, so they are totally useless. But hey its something visual that says you are fighting Covid. Please people. It just gives the false sensation of being protected. Oh and the fact that the mask is almost never really used the way it should and could actually protect ( ex. putting it on and off, in the pocket, on the jowl, on the elbow, placing it on the table while eating and the list goes on!) And boom here we have another reason for so many people testing positive.

And I will not even touch the topic of PCR tests, its just a way to make money, big money. 

So I dont even know why I am writing this, but I guess it is for my mental health as this is a big part of me being healthy as well. 

And for the prediction for the future. Well in my view, in 10-15 years time the general realization should come and we will judge persons by the crimes they made against humanity in 2020 and beyond. Because in my view there are big crimes against humanity when you violate human rights. The persons on top need to know that with high power comes high responsibility, not just high amount of money. Thats my ideal view for the future, because I personally believe in responsibility for ones actions and in justice. So it will be here written, if the world is not too corrupted and still people know the values it will become reality.

Here comes to play also my athlete point of view, why I never have even thought about taking prohibited products to get better, I stand by my actions, what I do to me and others, I can hold my head high and say all I have accomplished is all my hard work and good people around me, no wiggling around the corner. Because an athlete who violates with doping does not just affect him/herself, it has direct impact to other athletes´ lives, their achievements and prospect to sponsorships and athlete life. 

I am a strong personality with beliefs and with strong sense of responsibility. And I feel sickened by the illogical restrictions by authorities. I dont need to feel like a criminal to walk to the beach or ride my bike crossing the county borders, its ridiculous! 

 We are our choices! I am my choice! And this is my voice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment